When applying for an HPSC Travel Grant, the following documents must be submitted:
1. HPSC Travel Grant Application
2. RFF Form
3. Supporting Documents
Documents can be found at the bottom of this page.
HPSC Travel Grant Application
1. Complete application and save word file as "Firstname_Lastname_App".
2. Print your application.
3. Present application to appropriate advisor/department head to be signed. This is the only part of the application that is handwritten.
4. Scan and upload signature page. Save file as "Firstname_Lastname_Sig".
Request for Funds (RFF) Form
1. Complete the RFF form as shown below.
2. For Dept/Vendor, Fax, and FAO/PAL, please fill out with "N/A". Do not change any pre-filled fields of the RFF.
3. Save as .pdf file titled "Firstname_Lastname_RFF". NOTE: Use a PC when completing this step.
The following table details which supporting documents are required for specific applicants. Please save supporting document(s) as "Firstname_Lastname_Doc1" (Doc2, if needed). Please see the FAQ section for questions regarding supporting documents.